IANA periodically hosts webinars designed to educate, update and inform intermodal industry participants on various topics that focus on industry challenges and solutions. Please check back periodically for new postings.
Wednesday, May 10, 2017 — 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Overview of DVER Application and Enhancements — Roadside Enforcement Personnel
IANA’s Driver Vehicle Examination Report Service (DVER) provides Intermodal Equipment Providers (IEPs) and Motor Carriers (MC) with paperless DVER access, retrieval and storage to assist with roadability compliance requirements. As a DVER subscriber, Motor Carriers and Intermodal Equipment Providers will receive a copy of any DVER associated with US DOT Number should your driver neglect to supply a copy to you. DVER delivery is available via e-mail, XML or via API.
Details for the following webinars will be made available when registration opens.
- June 13
- Innovative Approaches to Driver Recruitment (Part of the Behind the Wheel Webinar Series) — for Motor Carriers
- July 11
- Intermodal Data Analytics for Brakes, Lights and Tires Optimization
- August 15
- Intermodal Market Trends and Statistics: 2017 Mid-year Update
- September 5
- Making the most of Intermodal EXPO
- October 3
- Information Services Success Stories: DVER, BOES and Street Interchange
- October 25
- Overview of Enhancements to BOES, DVER and GIER — for Intermodal Equipment Providers
- October 26
- Overview of Enhancements to BOES, DVER and GIER — for Motor Carriers
Contact us to learn more about sponsoring one of these future webinars.