MAKE IANA MEMBERSHIP WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS BY:
- PARTICIPATING in IANA's educational offerings, events and committee activities.
- CONTRIBUTING to IANA's publications.
- BUILDING your network through IANA's membership directory and online marketplace.
IANA MAKES MEMBERSHIP WORK FOR YOU BY
IMPROVING BUSINESS OPERATIONS WITH COMMITTEES, TASK FORCES AND WORKING GROUPS:
- IANA’s Operations Committee released its DRIVER EXPERIENCE AT INTERMODAL FACILITIES TASK FORCE REPORT, maps out the terminal process experience to identify recommended practices aimed at improving the driver experience and ensuring maximum efficiency.
- The Intermodal Facility Safety Handbook Task Force has compiled a resource of recommended practices identifying potential vulnerabilities and minimizing risk while performing work at intermodal terminals.
- IANA’s Intermodal Safety Committee has created a series of Safety Briefings, such as Railroad Crossings and Slips, Trips and Falls: Causes and Prevention.
DELIVERING ACTIONABLE KNOWLEDGE THROUGH ITS EDUCATION ON-DEMAND LIBRARY:
- Understanding the Cyber Vulnerabilities to the Intermodal Network
- Intermodal Conversations: Keith Reardon, CN
- Industry Leader: Katie Farmer, BNSF Railway
PROVIDING ARTICLES OF INTEREST TO Rail Transportation Providers:
- Intermodal Rail Technology — Much Achieved, Still More to Do
- New Projects: Inland Ports, On-Dock Rail and Logistics Park Opportunities
- Positive Train Control: Advancing Toward a Tech-Based Future
ADVOCATING ON YOUR BEHALF
NETWORKING WITH INDUSTRY DECISION-MAKERS:
- INTERMODAL ADAPTS live webinar programming featuring educational webinars, virtual panel discussions, market updates, and industry leader interviews scheduled throughout the year.
- May 8 – 18, 2023: IANA’s Intermodal Operations Safety & Maintenance Business Meeting, Oak Brook, IL
- September 11 – 13, 2023: IANA’s always popular INTERMODAL EXPO in Long Beach, CA