The Intermodal Operations, Safety & Maintenance Business Meeting, being held Monday, May 8 - Wednesday, May 10, is a dynamic educational event, addressing intermodal's priority issues across multiple formats. The 2023 highlights include:
- An update from the USDOT, featuring the Secretary's Supply Chain Advisor. Learn what’s planned at the highest levels of the Department.
- "Understanding the Metrics," an FTR-hosted opportunity to get a wide angle view of the intermodal industry and its indicators.
- Two "green"-themed discussions - carbon markets and EV mandates - that broaden the scope of the Business Meeting and turn sustainability challenges into opportunities.
- Meetings of IANA's Operations, Safety and M&R committees. These are open to all, and your active participation is encouraged.
- The Golf Outing and multiple networking opportunities, including the Welcome Reception.
ADD YOUR NAME TO OUR MAILING LIST FOR BUSINESS MEETING UPDATES.