IANA’s Intermodal EXPO is the only event that brings the North American freight supply chain together to collaborate, build and advance the industry. It's a classroom for new skills and a forum for products, services, and solutions. EXPO is where connections are made, and business happens.
70% of the show floor has already been sold! Don’t miss your opportunity to have access to the broadest cross section of business contacts in the Intermodal Industry.
Reserve Your Booth Today
View the list of exhibiting companies and view the floorplan here Map Your Show.
For additional information please contact our Exhibit Sales team at 703-223-5098 or expoexhibits@Intermodal.org to secure your space.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE UPDATES AND BE ADDED TO OUR MAILING LIST? EXPO EXHIBITOR UPDATES
Top Reasons to Exhibit
- Generate quality leads and enhance current customer relationships
- 9 hours of exclusive exhibit hours, 10 hours of networking and over 21 hours of educational content
- 50%+ of attendees spend more than 2 hours on the show floor looking for the latest solutions for their business
- Lowest Display Rate in the industry
Railroads, motor carriers, ocean carriers, ports, technology suppliers, equipment manufacturers, leasing companies, 3PLs, shippers and many other decision-makers in the intermodal industry connect at EXPO. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to meet them all in one place!
Nearly 2,000 Intermodal professionals attended Intermodal EXPO 2022.
- 75% of attendees attend EXPO specifically to network and cultivate existing or new relationships
- 72% of attendees represent Director and above positions within their organizations
Geographic Breakdown of 2022 Attendees
Breakdown of 2022 Attendees
Attendee List Scams
The events industry continues to experience issues with scammers claiming to have the attendee list. Please do not respond to them or buy any lists. IANA does not share the attendee list with any third-party solicitor.
Here are a few steps to take if you receive an attendee list solicitation:
- Do not respond to any emails as then they know it is a verified email account. That includes confirming read receipts.
- Block the sender and the sender’s address within your email system so you no longer receive emails from that particular company.
- Send the email to us and we will send a cease-and-desist email (will remove your contact information) and file a report with the FTC.
- If a phone call, do not call back or respond, but see if your phone service provider can block that phone number.
- Send us the information and we will call them directly to cease and desist. Please forward solicitation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org